Tuesday, September 4, 2018

My weekend

My weekend




My weekend this last weekend I didn't do much but other people did in my county (Benton) every year on the weekend of labor day they always have this big yard sale (The 30 mile yard sale) its a big deal in Camden everyone gets out of school for it and everything so i'm glad I wasn't a part of it because I live way out of town in the middle of no where basically so that"s pretty good but other then that I didn't do much I just kinda hanged around the house and played guitar.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone's watching, to see what you will do
    Everyone's looking at you, oh
    Everyone's wondering, will you come out tonight
    Everyone's trying to get it right, get it right
    Everybody's working for the weekend
    Everybody wants a little romance
    Everybody's goin' off the deep end
    Everybody needs a second chance, oh
    You want a piece of my heart
    You better start from start
    You wanna be in the show
    Come on baby lets go
    Everyone's looking to see if it was you
    Everyone wants you to come through
    Everyone's hoping it'll all work out
    Everyone's waiting they're holding out
    Everybody's working for the weekend
    Everybody wants a little romance
    Everybody's goin' off the deep end

    ReplyDelete